Juicing is a popular way to consume fruits and vegetables in a concentrated form, making it a convenient way to get essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. However, with so many juicers on the market, it can be overwhelming to choose the right one.
The best juicers should be efficient, easy to use, and produce high-quality juice. They should also be durable, easy to clean, and fit within your budget. Whether you’re a seasoned juicer or just starting, there is a juicer for everyone. In this guide, we’ll take a look at some of the best juicers on the market to help you make an informed decision.
Which Type of Juicer Is Best?
The best type of juicer depends on your personal preferences and needs. There are two main types of juicers: Centrifugal Juicers and Masticating (also known as slow or cold press) Juicers.
Centrifugal juicers use a high-speed spinning blade to extract juice quickly, making them ideal for busy people who want a quick and easy way to make fresh juice. They are also generally less expensive than masticating juicers. However, centrifugal juicers can be noisy and may not extract as much juice as masticating juicers.
Masticating juicers, on the other hand, use a slow and gentle crushing action to extract juice, which helps to preserve more nutrients and enzymes. They are generally more expensive than centrifugal juicers but can produce a higher yield of juice and can handle a wider range of fruits and vegetables. Masticating juicers are also quieter and can be used to make nut milk, baby food, and even sorbet.
In summary, if you prioritize speed and convenience, a centrifugal juicer may be a good choice for you. If you value the highest possible nutritional value in your juice and are willing to invest in a higher-end machine, a masticating juicer may be the better option.
Things To Follow When Buy Juicer Machine
When buying a juicer machine, here are some important factors to consider:
- Type of Juicer: As mentioned earlier, there are two types of juicers – centrifugal and masticating. Choose a juicer type based on your preferences, the type of produce you will be juicing, and your budget.
- Juicing Needs: Consider the amount of juice you will be making at a time and the frequency of juicing. If you plan on juicing in large batches, consider a juicer with a larger capacity.
- Motor Power: A more powerful motor can handle tougher produce like beets, carrots, and leafy greens with ease. So, if you plan to juice tougher produce, choose a machine with a powerful motor.
- Cleaning Ease: Juicers need to be cleaned thoroughly after each use. Look for a machine that is easy to disassemble and clean. Some machines come with dishwasher-safe parts, which can make cleaning even easier.
- Noise Level: Centrifugal juicers tend to be noisier than masticating juicers due to the high-speed motor. Consider the noise level of the juicer and choose a machine with a noise level that you are comfortable with.
- Durability: Consider the quality and durability of the juicer. Choose a machine made of durable materials and from a reputable brand with good customer reviews.
- Price: Juicer machines are available at different price points. Determine your budget and choose a machine that meets your needs and falls within your budget.
By considering these factors, you can select a juicer machine that suits your juicing needs and preferences.
Our Top Pick
1. Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus Centrifugal Juicer
The Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus Centrifugal Juicer is a popular and highly-rated juicer machine. Here are some details about its features and specifications:
- Type: Centrifugal juicer
- Motor: 850-watt dual speed motor (6,500 RPM for soft fruits and leafy greens, and 12,000 RPM for harder fruits and vegetables)
- Juicing System: Stainless steel cutting disc surrounded by a micro-mesh filter
- Chute Size: 3-inch wide feed chute that can accommodate whole fruits and vegetables
- Capacity: 1.1-quart juice jug with a froth separator, and a 2.6-quart pulp container
- Safety Features: Safety locking arm, overload protection LED, and a safety sensor that stops the juicer from operating if the parts are not properly assembled
- Dimensions: 13.2 x 16.5 x 18.2 inches
- Weight: 9.9 pounds
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
The Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus Centrifugal Juicer is designed for quick and easy juicing of a wide range of fruits and vegetables. Its dual speed motor and large feed chute make it easy to juice even hard and fibrous produce, while the micro-mesh filter ensures maximum juice extraction. The safety features make it easy and safe to use, while the large capacity juice jug and pulp container allow you to juice in larger quantities. The machine is also relatively lightweight and compact, making it easy to store in your kitchen. Overall, this juicer is a great choice for anyone looking for a high-quality and efficient centrifugal juicer.
- Dual-speed motor allows for efficient juicing of both hard and soft fruits and vegetables
- Large feed chute can accommodate whole fruits and vegetables, reducing prep time
- Micro-mesh filter extracts maximum juice from produce
- Safety features ensure safe operation of the machine
- Large capacity juice jug and pulp container allow for juicing in larger quantities
- Relatively lightweight and compact, making it easy to store
- Easy to assemble, disassemble, and clean
- One-year limited warranty provides added peace of mind
- Centrifugal juicers tend to be noisier than masticating juicers due to the high-speed motor
- Some users have reported that the machine can be difficult to clean if pulp gets stuck in hard-to-reach areas
- The machine may not be as efficient in extracting juice from leafy greens as a masticating juicer
- Some users have reported that the machine can vibrate and move around on the countertop during use, especially at higher speeds
Buy on Amazon for $170